Thursday, February 24, 2011

About Me

You should know something about me right off the bat.  I'm very cheap.  I think seriously before spending five bucks and regularly patrol several local thrift stores and neighborhood yard sales to find inexpensive items.  Part of that may come from the way I was raised - slightly thrifty with a mentality that wasting anything is bad - and part of that may come from surviving two years as a grad student in DC on minimal student loan refunds and 70$ per week in babysitting income.  Add that intense frugality to my creativity .. and you've got one crafty bastard!

I started this blog in order to share some of my projects with friends and family, as well as to basically brag about something really cool I made for practically nothing.  I hope you enjoy my ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment