Monday, February 28, 2011

A Home Gym?

My husband's birthday is just around the corner.  He's hard to buy for - he never really wants anything and will usually tell me he needs socks or underwear for Christmas.  Seriously - what says holiday festivus like new boxer briefs???

This year, I'm taking matters into my own hands and I really want to surprise him.  We have a spare room in the basement and an assortment of fitness equipment ... so I'm going to turn it into a gym!  Here's some pictures of the room right now ....
Updated - 4/1/11 - Below is the finished project ... all it took was some cleaning and organization, some interlocking floor mats, and a few miscellaneous fitness supplies.
My husband was thoroughly surprised and excited, however he did kindly ask me if I meant to position the rowing machine facing away from the TV .... oops.  Shows you how much I know about working out!

1 comment:

  1. awaiting the 'after' shot ! w/ the rowing machine facing forward of course.

    ReplyDelete